𝗡𝗘𝗪𝗟𝗬-𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗢𝗬𝗘𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗢𝗔𝗧𝗛
Newly-elected officers of the National Employees Association for Transportation Security (NEATS) took their oath before Office for Transportation Security (OTS) Administrator Undersecretary...
Training Workshop on the Application of the Harmonized Gender and Development Guidelines
LOOK: The Office for Transportation Security (OTS) held a two-day Training Workshop on the Application of the Harmonized Gender and Development Guidelines from 12 – 13 May 2022, with the aim of...
OTS HOLDS FIRST FLAG RAISING CEREMONY
MANILA - The Office for Transportation Security (OTS) held its first flag raising ceremony on Monday, 04 April 2022, as the country continues to relax restrictions amid the COVID-19 pandemic...
𝐔𝐒-𝐓𝐒𝐀 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐏𝐇-𝐎𝐓𝐒
MANILA - Officers from the United States Transportation Security Administration - TSA (US TSA) pays a courtesy visit to the Philippines’ Office for Transportation Security (OTS) on Monday,...
Awarding and Turn-Over Ceremony of Task Force Bayanihan Retuning Overseas Filipinos (TF-BROF)
LOOK: Department of Transportation - Office for Transportation Security (DOTr - OTS) Administrator and One-Stop Shop for the Management of Returning Overseas Filipinos (OSS-MROF) Head...
TECHNICAL SUPPORT FROM INTERNATIONAL BODY IMO POURS IN FOR THE PHILIPPINES’ OTS
MANILA – The Philippines’ Office for Transportation Security (OTS) received additional technical support from the International Maritime Organization (IMO), by conducting the Port Facility...
OTS MEETS WITH LAND TRANSPORT STAKEHOLDERS TO ENSURE SECURITY OF NEW DAVAO – MARAWI CITY BUS ROUTE
Office for Transportation Security (OTS) Administrator Undersecretary Raul L. Del Rosario met with key officers from law enforcement agencies such as the Philippine National Police (PNP),...
- OTS TO INCREASE SECURITY COMPLIANCE WITH THE SUPPORT OF AIRPORT OPERATORS
- OTS KICKS OFF STRATEGIC PLANNING, UPS GAME PLAN TO IMPROVE PHILIPPINE TRANSPORTATION SECURITY
- OTS LAUNCHES CIVIL AVIATION SECURITY VIRTUAL SYMPOSIUM
- Australian Government - Transport Security Policy Workshop
- LAND SECURITY VIRTUAL SYMPOSIUM NG OTS NAGING MATAGUMPAY
- OTS HOLDS 1ST VIRTUAL MARITIME SUMMIT
- AIRPORT PASSENGER IN CEBU ARRESTED FOR CARRYING UNLICENSED FIREARM
- *HIGIT 1.3M PASAHERO NA ANG NATULUNGAN NG MABILIS NA SERBISYO NG ONE STOP SHOP*